Providing new and innovative ideas for the written and spoken word.
Meet Cindy Kenney -
Cindy began Kenney Creative to provide innovative writing products - valuable speaking services - and an effective mentoring program for a broad audience in an accessible manner. Her longtime dream to offer valuable connections to writers, children, families, schools and churches has finally become a reality!
Cindy's dedication to excellence promises customers top-notch products and effective services in a fun, creative, and imaginative way!
Cindy is an award winning author and editor. She has worked as a freelance writer and editor for over 25 industry publishers and served as the Senior Managing Editor for Big Idea Productions (VeggieTales) and the Publishing Director for Exclaim Entertainment for ten years, prior to leaving in April of 2008 to fulfill her goal of working as a full-time freelancer.
Today, Cindy is delighted to be working on a great new project with the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN). Stay tuned for more information on this exciting and upcoming material!
Super Superbook News!!!
Cindy is super delighted to be working on Superbook with the great folks from the Christian Broadcast Network! Stay tuned for more information on amazing new materials coming your way!
Cindy has published over 75 books, 10 curriculum programs, numerous articles, scripts, and more!
* 2004 Gold Medallion Winner for Mess Detectives series: The Slobfather
* 2004 Silver Medallion Winner for God Loves You Very Much
* 2005 Editor of the Year award presented by the Christian Writer's Association.
* 2006 Who's Who of American Business Executives presented by the Manchester Who's Who Group.
* 2007 CBC Top 5 Children's Books presented by the Christian Bookseller's Convention for VeggieTales Bible Story Book.
SIGN UP FOR CINDY'S UPCOMING NEWSLETTERS HERE:
Books 1 thru 8 of the Precious Girls Club is on shelves!
Book 1: The Precious Girl's Club: A Little Bit of Faith
This is the first book in a new series for girls 6 to 11 that celebrates the special gifts that make each girl precious in God's sight. Girls will have an opportunity to learn ways that God made them each person unique and how girls can use their special abilities to make a positive difference in the world!
Girls can interact with the series and develop their own real "Precious Girl's Club" by going to the website: www.PreciousGirlsClub.com where they can play games and discover how God made them precious.
Click on Cindy's MULTIMEDIA PAGE (to the left) to find out more about the series and listen as Cindy reads a little bit of story one!
Book 2: Operation Kindness
Book 3: Walking on Thin Ice
Book 4: The Best Gift of All
Book 5: Nothing but the Truth
Book 6: Lost and Found
Book 7: Shining through the Storm
Book 8: Two Wrongs Don't Make a "Wright"
My Read and Rhyme Bible
This Bible Storybook combines fun rhythm and rhyme with a learn-to-read format to help students learn about God’s Word while they learn to read. Young readers will enjoy the lively text and rhythm as well as the stories and engaging art. The stories are written using many of the vocabulary words from the Dolch Sight Word List for young readers. To reinforce reading fluency and build vocabulary skills, the vocabulary and rhyming words are highlighted and featured at the end of each story. Interactive questions and suggested activities are also included to enhance reading comprehension and personal application. Great for teaching—home school, religious schools, Bible classes/studies, and extra reading practice at home.
What Cindy Offers -
Writing: Whether you're interested in one of Cindy's over 50 published books - one of her informative and helpful ebooks for writers - or one of her creative and innovative products for children, families, parents or churches, you won't be disappointed! Cindy's books have sold in the millions, many of which have endured long periods of time on the Best Seller lists!
Speaking: Looking for an outstanding speaker for your next event? Cindy is sure to deliver! She offers keynotes, workshops, inspirational talks and more for writer's conferences, teacher training events, schools, churches, women's groups, and other organizational occasions.
Coaching: Are you a writer looking for an outstanding teacher who will deliver a program personalized to your needs? Cindy is one of the few teachers who will put together an affordable program specifically designed to help writers obtain their personal goals and excel at becoming a better writer.
Newsletter: CREATIVE CONNECTIONS is a monthly newsletter for writers that will deliver outstanding articles, great interviews, industry trends, job opportunities, conference and contest information, marketing tips, a little bit of laughter - and a whole lot more! Be sure to sign-up before you leave!
See more information about these services by clicking on the left!
COMING SOON: ALL NEW WEB SITE called: www.Creative-Connections.com
* Christian Educators
* Kids & Parents
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!
IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS SITE WILL GO LIVE, SIGN UP UNDER THE NEWSLETTER TAB ALONG THE TOP!
GREAT NEW SITE CALLED: WWW.CREATIVE-CONNECTIONS.COM
- Great NEW site for writers! Newsletter, articles, E-books and fun writer's products.
- Excellent resource for writers of fiction, non-fiction, children's, curriculum and church products.
- Ask your questions and Cindy will answer them!
- Regular courses offered, writing exercises provided, market insights and tons of information!
CHRISTIAN EDUCATION (For Parents and Churches)
- Fantastic NEW site for Christian Educators and parents! Newsletter, articles, E-books and many excellent tools.
- Downloadable curriculum samples, advise on how to adapt or write your own curriculum, advise on new products coming out on the market and more!
- Excellent family and parenting resources to help share God's Word with your children. Fun-to-do activities, meaningful family devotions and more!
- Updates on what's happening with Cindy.
- Find out information about her new books!
- Samples of Cindy's Writing.
- Speaking Updates: Workshops & Story telling Cindy offers, and where she is speaking next.
- Course Information. What Cindy will be offering and when.